When you refer to Strive! you are guaranteed the same high quality standards of service at all five locations, including:
Evidence-Based, Outcome-Oriented Care:
- We are ranked as the # 1 provider of Physical Rehabilitation services in the United States by Focus on Therapeutic Outcomes for the years 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004 and 2005**
- This top honor is based on clinical outcomes, cost effectiveness and patient satisfaction.
Consistency of Care:
- STRIVE! has developed specific, research-based treatment protocols for all major diagnoses in order to guarantee the same high quality care at each of our clinics.
Expertise and Commitment to Continuing Education:
- STRIVE! is committed to providing state-of-the-art treatment. Our therapists have attained advanced degrees/certifications, co-authored research and presented findings at state and national conferences.
- We also sponsor monthly journal clubs to improve the clinical sharing with the community.
- STRIVE! encourages participation in the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), a national organization that helps to keep us up-to-date and informed of educational courses that may come available.
- No waiting - we will see your patients within 24 hours of referral.
- Our wait room time for scheduled patients is less than 10 minutes.
- We also accept walk-ins.
- We have 5 convenient locations throughout Marion and Lake Counties.
Specialized Care: Our practice focus is Orthopedic Rehabilitation based on a Sports-Medicine approach. Specialized services include:
- Fractures of the Wrist & Hand
- Congenital Deformities
- Dupuytren’s Disease
- Tendon Injuries
- Rheumatoid and Osteoarthritis
- Soft Injury of Hand, Wrist and Forearm
- Overuse (Cumulative Trauma) Disorder
- Reconstruction Secondary to Spinal Cord Injuries and CVA’s
- Pre-employment Screenings
- Work Conditioning Programs
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE)
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Jobsite Analysis
- X-RTS Hand Strength and Functional Lifting Assessments
- Our members have access to a full line of state-of-the-art cardiovascular equipment, resistive weight machines, and free weights, and to our licensed and certified staff.
- Additional services include: Post Rehab, Massage Therapy, Fitness Assessments and Isokinetic Muscle Testing.
We manage the sports medicine services to Marion County Public Schools, St. Johns High School, and Central Florida Community College. Our specialized sports team includes Certified Athletic Trainers, Physical Therapists and is managed by a Physical Therapist/Athletic Trainer Board Certified in Sports Medicine.
Timely and Appropriate Documentation:
- You will receive a Plan of Care within 48 hours of patient evaluation and timely, concise progress reports before the patient’s follow-up visit.
Managed Care Participation:
- STRIVE! has been selected as a participating provider by every major payor in Florida.
- You’ll find our entire staff to be friendly and caring.
- STRIVE! has received a patient satisfaction rating of 99.5%.**
**Statistics based on Focus On Therapeutic Outcomes-
(FOTO-a national benchmarking organization )